Home Care Services
We connect caregivers with qualified services and resources
to build a seamless healthcare experience.
Our Jaga Pros can help you with...
Nursing Respite Care
Get peace of mind from having professional nurses care for your loved ones at home:
- Medication management
- Patient monitoring (palliative patients, geriatric patients, chronic diseases etc.)
- Caregiver training at home
- Medical escort to and from medical appointments
- Interim respite care (caregiver’s days off)
Our nurses are trained and experienced in performing the following nursing procedures:
- Changing of Feeding Tube
- Changing of Urinary Catheter (male / female)
- Wound Dressing and Management
- Administration of Injections (subcutaneous / intra-muscular)
- Removal of Stitches / Staples
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Colostomy Care
Ever found yourself too busy to bring a loved one to the clinic for a routine check-up?
With Jaga-Me’s medical escort service, you can have a qualified nurse escort your loved one from home to the clinic, before returning home safely. Your loved ones will never miss an appointment while being under the care of our JagaPros. They even help book the necessary transportation, whether by car or ambulance! (Transportation paid separately).
Care Transition Service
Each patient is assigned their very own Care Coordinator who’s goal is to help the patient transit from hospital to home safely, and comfortably. How?
- Our Care Coordinators are senior nurses, meant to give you better peace of mind through support, guidance, and care planning!
- Starting from the hospital, our Care Coordinator personally assesses the patient’s care needs, in collaboration with the hospital staff!
- The Care Coordinator develops a personalized care plan for the patient, and monitors the patient’s progress until home care is stabilized