Lasting Power of Attorney
Have this legal document done up in advance to ensure that your wishes are carried out by your appointed loved ones if one day you are unable to make decisions for yourself
What is an LPA?
A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is a legal document that allows the appointed person to be able to make decisions for you if you are unable to make a decision for yourself due to a loss of mental capacity. The individual or team must be appointed by yourself.
The individual(s) appointed as LPA must satisfy the following:
– Aged 21 years and above
– Not bankrupt if appointed to property and affair matters
– Must accept this responsibility for LPA to be valid
Decision matters that an appointed LPA can make include:
– Personal welfare
– Property and affairs
How does it work?
- Step 1: Fill in the LPA form via SingPass
- Step 2: Book a doctor’s visit with us here
- Step 3: Our doctor will go to your home or see you at our clinic to assess if you are competent to make decisions and making them without coercion. If deemed competent, doctor will certify your LPA digitally
- Step 4: Your digital LPA form is ready to be submitted online via SingPass
Click the button below to book or contact us at 6717 3737 so that we can assist you.
*GST is included.
*Additional $162 (after GST) for LPA for additional family member during home visit.
Why have an LPA assessment at home?
No travelling time and no queueing at a clinic
Comfort & Privacy
We come to you, anywhere in Singapore
Our assessors are accredited by Public Guardian under MSF