Severe Disability Assessment
Persons with disabilities have the opportunity to apply for financial assistance, after undergoing a Severe Disability Assessment (SDA) to determine if they are eligible to receive such grants.
Jaga-Me is an AIC-approved disability assessor who conducts SDAs at home.
By choosing to have an SDA at home, persons with disabilities are saved the trouble of travelling to and from a clinic. This journey not only takes time but it can also prove difficult for those with limited mobility.
Home Disability Assessment
Applying for a care grant shouldn’t be inconvenient.
In order to apply for grants like CareShield Life, the person with a disability must be assessed by an AIC-approved disability assessor.
Jaga-Me is qualified to conduct the disability assessment* at home which saves you the time and hassle of travelling to a clinic for the assessment.
*This assessment does not include mental incapacity.
Which care grants require a disability assessment?
- Foreign Domestic Worker Levy Concession for Persons with Disabilities (FDWLC(PWD))
- Pioneer Generation Disability Scheme (PioneerDAS)
- Home Caregiving Grant (HCG)
- CareShield Life
- MediSave Withdrawal for LTC
- Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
How does it work?
- Step 1: Fill in the Severe Disability Assessment Registration form
- Step 2: Our doctor or nurse will conduct the assessment at your home
- Step 3: We will submit the assessment report to AIC
- Step 4: AIC will inform you in writing of the outcome
Click the button below to book or contact us at 6717 3737 so that we can assist you.
Why have a disability assessment at home?
No travelling time and no queueing at a clinic
Comfort & Privacy
We come to you, anywhere in Singapore
MOH waives the cost upon meeting the eligibility criteria
Our assessors are approved by AIC